Ron Tyler Bird, Esq.
A Juris Doctorate graduate from University of Idaho College of Law, attorney Ron Tyler Bird, Esquire has been representing clients throughout the Gem State since 1996. Practicing exclusively in criminal defense and traffic law cases, Ron takes great pride in helping good people in bad situations, and handling each case that comes across his desk personally. He is a former deputy prosecutor, so knows well how the other side operates.
At Bird Law Offices, you’ll receive aggressive, strategic criminal defense services, but in a manner that prioritizes personalized attention. If you or a loved one has recently been accused of committing a criminal offense, contact a professional criminal defense attorney now to schedule your free case evaluation.
- University of Idaho College of Law — Juris Doctorate
- Idaho State University — Bachelor of Science, Healthcare Administration
- Ricks College — Associate’s of Science Degree in Pre Technical Biology
Admissions & Memberships
- Idaho State Bar (1995)
- United States District Court, District of Idaho (1995)
- Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Attorney